At Everybody Physical Therapy we offer specialized programs that address specific needs associated with diagnoses such as, but not limited to, non-bacterial prostatitis, incontinence, and interstitial cystitis. Our staff is experienced and caring, and we understand how the majority of these issues are embarrassing and debilitating. The good news is that we have great success stories from the men who have gone through our programs. Don’t suffer in silence. You deserve to enjoy a full life and not be consumed by your symptoms.
Symptoms our male patients often complain of include one or more of the following:
- urinary urgency, frequency and hesitancy
- incontinence or leakage of urine
- slower or weaker flow with urination
- penile/scrotal/perineal or anal pain
- pain after ejaculation
- erectile dysfunction
- tailbone pain aka coccydynia
- pelvic pain that interferes with sitting and exercise
- groin pain
- sacroiliac joint dysfunction
- low back pain
If you experience one or more of the symptoms listed above but still have questions regarding whether physical therapy is right for you, please call us today. We would be happy to set up a complimentary phone consult with one of our physical therapists at our Portland or Vancouver office.